A little plaque hung in a house I used to babysit in years ago. It read: There is a special place in heaven for the mother of two boys. That's what I thought of when I saw your little men looking so sweet on Easter!
Oh, Cameron!!What lovely family photos!Thanks for posting them.Your hair is so blonde! What happened to that beautiful dark hair?!! It looks cute, but it just doesn't look like the Cameron I know!love, Susan
Great photos ! Excellent shots !jmn
Hi. Can I just make a few requests? Great, thanks! The Dukes would love a picture of Timmy's truck. (We LOVE trucks around here). Also, a new music video from Noah and a video of Esam crawling would be FANTASTIC!!
I am ready to see a new post of your beautiful family CAMERON!!! Amber D.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A little plaque hung in a house I used to babysit in years ago. It read: There is a special place in heaven for the mother of two boys.
That's what I thought of when I saw your little men looking so sweet on Easter!
Oh, Cameron!!
What lovely family photos!
Thanks for posting them.
Your hair is so blonde! What happened to that beautiful dark hair?!! It looks cute, but it just doesn't look like the Cameron I know!
love, Susan
Great photos ! Excellent shots !
jmn
Hi. Can I just make a few requests? Great, thanks! The Dukes would love a picture of Timmy's truck. (We LOVE trucks around here). Also, a new music video from Noah and a video of Esam crawling would be FANTASTIC!!
I am ready to see a new post of your beautiful family CAMERON!!!
Amber D.
Post a Comment