

Noah picked out his and Ethan's pajamas tonight. They are matching robots! I think these are the cutest things I have ever seen! Noah and Ethan have developed quite a bond these past few months. They love each other so much and Noah can get Ethan to stop crying when nothing else works! It is amazing the brotherly love they already share. I love these boys!
3 comments:
That top picture is GREAT of both of your beautiful boys. The Dukes want robot pajamas too!!! Those are too cute. I will have to not look at this post again, though, it is too tempting to march right out and buy robot jammies and we have PLENTY of hand me down jammies that are cute in their own right. Don't even tell me where you got them. Don't do it!
OLD NAVY hahahaha www.oldnavy.com...they are probably on clearance!
What two darling little guys!!
Cameron and Timmy are two lucky parents! Well, I think those Burks Boys are pretty lucky, too!!
love, Susan
Post a Comment