Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pregnancy Pictures







Due to popular demand, I am posting some pictures taken this week of me pregnant. There are no up close shots, nor are there any naked belly shots. My belly button has taken a world of its own, now, and my dad gets grossed out every time I show it to him (which is as much as possible). Enjoy~ oh and p.s. still no baby....

6 comments:

The Dukes said...

I'm happy for you to see that your nose did not grow exponentially during the pregnancy as mine did. It has since returned to its normal state, but I didn't even look like myself!

You must feel light as a feather, floating around with only one baby in there. I'm kidding, I'm kidding, of course you feel like you're about to burst. When you look down and can't see your feet, just remember that when I looked down I couldn't see Joe's feet either.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cameron,
You love so beautiful to me! I love your hair cut, too.
Thanks for the photos! I wish a short labor and an easy delivery very soon!
Much love, Susan

Anonymous said...

I meant to say you 'look' so beautiful to me, but I guess I was in a hurry. It is still quite early here in Colorado!

Thinking of you each day!
Susan

sarah0247 said...

Look at that gorgeous mommy!!!! You look great kiddo. Love you and hoping he gets here quickly for you. Sarah

Anonymous said...

Do you have a husband?

Matt said...

Cant wait for the Sam Ethan pics!

I will have a Sam Adams while I am waiting.

jmn