Here is a sample of the many concerts we have at our house. Noah is singing "Glad Reunion Day" while playing his guitar. It doesn't get much cuter than this~
We love it. Poppa said that only grandparents would sit and listen to the whole thing and I showed him that there had been 5 comments. But I thought 4 of them might have been from Susan.
Hey Liz!! Yes, I do love to comment!! But with that cutie patootie Noah and that new baby coming you will see that first hand!! We sure miss you Poppa and Nanna! love, Susan
He has a wonderful little attitude while he sings. Perhaps he will be a worship leader !! This is precious....he sings so good....these will be forever memories in all our lives. I hope he will sing for Baby Ehtan when he arrives!!
9 comments:
He is so cute! Can't wait to show his Uncle KD how well he plays the guitar. He will one day be a preacher!
He's actually using the pick that K.D. sent him...he does not play without it!
That video is adorable! I love how he stopped to catch his breath there for a second, so cute! Is he practicing lullabies?
I just love him. He has grown up so much since I last saw him. Take care of yourself this weekend. Love you guys. Sarah
I love how Noah finds the chords and boy, how he can strum! He is a natural!
We love it. Poppa said that only grandparents would sit and listen to the whole thing and I showed him that there had been 5 comments. But I thought 4 of them might have been from Susan.
Love you, Poppa and Nanna
Hey Liz!!
Yes, I do love to comment!!
But with that cutie patootie Noah
and that new baby coming you will see that first hand!!
We sure miss you Poppa and Nanna!
love, Susan
He sung so well! He can now help Jerry!!!!!
Love,Kelly
He has a wonderful little attitude while he sings. Perhaps he will be a worship leader !! This is precious....he sings so good....these will be forever memories in all our lives. I hope he will sing for Baby Ehtan when he arrives!!
Post a Comment