Thursday, September 20, 2007

Almost Babytime!





I decided to begin a blog after some friends began doing so months ago. What a great way for our family and friends all over to see what we and the kids are doing!




As most of you know, baby #2 is due in 1 1/2 weeks (October 1st). I wanted to go ahead and get started with this blog thing so once Ethan is here, I will be up and running!




Things are going really well for the Burks. I will be finishing up work next Thursday and be at home for several weeks before returning in December. Noah is sort of getting used to hearing about baby Ethan ( or Sam for our Kentucky family). I am very nervous about the whole change...this I inherited from my dad. However, I am sure we will adjust! I can't imagine loving another child as much as we love Noah!




I am posting some pictures from Gulf Shores this summer. Enjoy!




6 comments:

The Noltes said...

Hello Cameron, Timmy, Noah and baby Ethan Sam!

We are looking forward to watching and reading about your adventures and everyday life!! It is a great way to keep in touch with the people who love you!!

Love from Colorado!
Don and Susan

The Dukes said...

In the absence of any objections, your Kansas friends are going to split the difference and refer to him as Esam. That's probably as close as Henry and Ian will get to saying Ethan for a few years anyway!

I believe the love in your heart would expand exponentially for any child that yearned for you, above all people, to keep him safe, make him feel secure and show him the world, however he came into your life.

Of course our two came at once, but we have no problem loving each as much as the other- it's immeasurable.

Matt said...

Looking forward to your pictures and entries, Cameron!

Anonymous said...

Cameron,
I don't know if we have ever told you how proud we are of you! You are a special woman! We will be thinking of you and your family as you await the birth of your newest loved one!

Anonymous said...

Dear Timmy & "High Stepper",

Much LOVE form the Sunshine State.

Tim Tebow

Anonymous said...

hey - when are you going to post a picture of your handsome hubby??? and what about you, with such a large waist line ??? We do not want to miss that as we wait for Noah's brother to arrive!!