Friday, September 28, 2007

Still Waiting...























Noah and I have aleady had quite a morning! It is only 10 a.m. and we have managed to:


water the plants ,fold towels, play puzzles, play clubhouse and color and Noah is still in his pajamas!

I have had no pains and feel like I am going to be pregnant forever! I am through at the office and I don't go back to work until December!!!!



Enjoy the pictures! There will be lots more!

2 comments:

The Dukes said...

You guys have had quite an active morning. Do we get to see a picture of you, Cameron, in the final days?!? The good news is there is no documented case of someone actually being pregnant forever, so the chances are Esam will be born!

Anonymous said...

Cameron, this is the calm before the storm! Best wishes for a short labor and easy delivery with this new love!