Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's Been A While...

I have not blogged all year. So, this is my attempt to update the past 6 months! Lame, I know!!! We have had so much going on that I don't know where to begin. This is probably going to be the longest blog post ever, but I will try to post more frequently!!
The boys love, love, love going to Poppa and Nanna's house. A few weeks ago, Noah got to learn how to shoot a bb gun. And he actually hit the target! I love this picture of he and Poppa. 2 of my favorite boys!

                                                       We have spent lots of time goofing off and taking pictures of ourselves. The boys constantly want to use my phone to take pictures. Ethan prefers taking pictures of his own feet. I thought this one turned out well. I love how you can almost hear the boys laughing in this one!
                                                    Noah's teacher, Mrs. Nancy, gave the boys these tinted sunglasses. They both resemble Elton Jon in this picture...

                                                  Easter was a success at our house too! Easter week end, we took the boys to see Ethan's first movie at a theater, HOP, which was very cute! The boys did great. Then, the Easter Bunny came and the boys racked up!
                                        The egg hunt was indoors, due to the weather, but still fun....
                                                               The big one.
                                                  We spent all day in KY at Poppa and Nanna's. I love how sweet these two look! Ethan still looks mischevious....
                                                    Uncle Ronnie and Aunt Pam gave the boys this fabulous playhouse...they love it!
                                                  I LOVE this picture of "BabyChloe"!!!!!!!!
                                                  We've already spent a few days at the park. We took this picture right before leaving a couple of weeks ago and spent hours at Chickasaw...
                                                 This is my best friend Tiffany. We went to the Carl Perkins Exchange Club benefit. The theme was 70s and we had a great time finding outfits. Yes. We are wearing Bump-Its.
                                                  Field day was a success again this year. I love that Timmy takes off work to spend the day at Noah's school! I don't know who had more fun...
                                                 Ethan takes after his Daddy. He can fall asleep anywhere...on the couch...
                                      ...in his Buzz Lightyear outfit....
                                          ...in the shopping cart at Wal-Mart...
                                                 ...and in the car!
                                                  Noah's last day of school was yesterday. I cannot believe I have a second-grader! This is one of his good friends, Caraline. She saved him a seat on the last day of school...so CUTE!!!!
                                      The boys are constantly playing in water...
...or in mudholes... 
 Timmy is coaching Noah's ball team again this year. He is also the commissioner for Noah's league. Here is a picture of Noah with the game ball!
 This is Noah and his friend Tyler Meek. I have known Jennifer from Mayfield since I was 4! We took swimming lessons together years ago. And now our boys look so grown up!!!!
Noah won the Citizenship award in his class this year. He also received an award for making the all As this school year.  
Things have been very busy here! This is just a brief look at what all has been going on! I will try to update more soon! Love you all! C

1 comment:

Matt said...

Great update from the Burks Bunch!