Another successful Christmas has come and gone...
Ethan received the drums he has been asking for for 3 months...
'Santa' came and ate every single sugar cookie...
Noah received 3 castles, Batman/Joker stuff and every other toy he asked for...including a video/digital camera. Which ended up with a picture of me in a towel after a shower that was shown at Timmy's aunt's Christmas dinner...
Daddy enjoyed the new Wii games more as much as the boys did...
We took the boys to see Ice/Snow at the Opryland/Gaylord hotel in Nashville the week end before Christmas. Granny, Aunt Kim and cousins Braden, Makayla and Riley went with us! We had a great time!
The ice sculptures were amazing!
The temperature inside was 7 degrees. That is why we got to wear these fabulous coats/parkas. Notice Ethan on the back left. He was so bundled up that he could not move. We literally had to pick him up and carry him up the steps. It was so funny!
We rang in the new year with several cousins at the house! We had a blast until 1:30 in the morning and have had an awesome week end of being hermits and playing UNO tournaments. I really, really dread Noah going back to school in the morning! One of his Christmas presents was a Legos alarm clock. He was so excited to set the alarm for 7:10 in the morning, so he can get up "by myself" in the morning. Noah has pulled 2 more of his teeth since my last post. Another bottom tooth and his front, middle tooth. 2 days before Christmas. Each within 24 hours of the next. He has become quite the tooth puller!
Timmy and I will celebrate 10 years of marriage Thursday. I cannot believe I just typed that. 10 years!!! Oh my goodness!!!! We are trying to come up with a quick get-away for just the 2 of us, a quick beach trip during Spring break with some close friends and then our fabulous week long beach excursion with Poppa, Nanna and the crew! I am so excited for vacations this year!
Will post soon ASAP! Love!
P.S. The only New Years' resolution I have had for the past 3 years has been to lose weight. I have finally reached my goal weight and lost 30 pounds since March of last year! My New Years' resolution this year? Be more appreciative for what we've got!
1 comment:
I love you and your precious boys! You make me laugh - which I need!!!
Post a Comment