| First missing tooth picture! |
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Visit from the Tooth Fairy
Thanksgiving morning proved to be very exciting around our house! Noah got up extra-early and pulled his first tooth! I cannot believe my baby has lost his first tooth!!!! Due to inflation, the Tooth Fairy left him $5.00!! WOW! A few years ago, Noah decided on Christmas Eve that he did not want "that man" i.e. Santa Claus to come in our house. I thought that was so strange that I had never thought before that a big strange man entering our home during the night might scare the children! However, Noah soon got over that fear. When we talked about the Tooth Fairy, his fear came back! He did not want the Tooth Fairy to come in his house! We decided that the Tooth Fairy probably looks similar to Tinker Bell, so that seemed to make everything okay!
Labels:
growing up,
lost tooth,
Memories,
milestones,
N-O-A-H,
tooth fairy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Noah is beginning to look a lot like a second grader with that missing tooth! He has a gorgeous smile!
YAY, Noah!!!! How did I miss you posting this days ago? I have you on my feed! Oh Well! Congrats Noah! You are one of my favorite first graders!
Post a Comment