I cannot believe I have not blogged in over a year! This is what Facebook has done to my blogging! We have had so much going on over the past 15 months. Noah is now 8 and Ethan turns 5 in October! Ethan started Freed-Hardeman preschool in February and after the first week of complete separation anxiety he ABSOLUTELY loves it! I was able to re-arrange my schedule at work so I only work until 2:45 every day and am able to pick both of the boys up from school. One of the many benefits at working in a clinic is the health insurance. Because of Ethan's 3mcc, we were quoted a health family benefit plan from a local insurance agency of a whopping $1500/month. Thank goodness for our benefits!!!! Noah started third grade on August 1st. What happened to the days of summer lasting thru August??? It seems like the summers keep getting shorter and shorter. Today we hit a milestone and Noah actually let me drop him off at the front door of the school and he WALKED to his class all by himself. BIG DEAL. His third grade teacher is Mrs. Becky who is a good, good, great friend of mine and we are absolutely THRILLED and thankful that both of our boys have good, Christian teachers that we can trust. It is a great feeling.
Ethan has not had a Lebonneur check up in over a year. We still monitor his protein intake and he is on daily carnitine medication. I monitor his labs thru the clinic every few months to make sure they are all normal. He continues to show the dr.'s how awesome our God is. All labs have been great and he has had absolutely ZERO symptoms of this disease. We are thankful.
Noah has made all stars for the past 2 years in Dixie youth baseball here in Henderson. He will actually start fall ball next month. We did take a small break from baseball, but will be starting back shortly. Timmy spent his summer coaching Ethan's tee ball team and Noah's baseball team and then assistant coaching Noah's all star team. He will also be coaching the fall ball team that Noah will be on. I love that man.
I am again the president of PTO at Noah's school. Noah is very excited about that. I sure hope things are easier this year! Between school, PTO, ball, church, baths and bedtime, we stay busy!
As soon as I can figure out how to upload pics on this new blogger, I will get to downloading!
I'm back! Yay!!!!!
1 comment:
I missed you.
You are a busy Momma and wife, daughter and Auntie and you look great.
Bless you, Cameron.
love,
Gran of The Dukes and Princess Leah
Post a Comment