Monday, February 15, 2010

We're Still Here!

Contrary to my last post, I cannot stand snow!!!! Really! After Christmas, I do NOT want snow! Noah has missed over a week of school and what do we get again today? Snow! Geez Louise!!! Anyway, not much has been happening around here the past couple of weeks! Just enjoying being a family and ready for the spring!
Why, oh why, will they not open their eyes? Ethan wants to sit by Noah whenever they eat. Usually, he ends up under Noah.
This is our newest addition! Rick (the owner of the clinic where I work) gave us his 30-gallon fish aquarium! So, Noah picked out new fish for his Valentine's Day. We spent 2 hours in the pet store. Noah is very particular about which fish can live in his aquarium(s)! Yes...they ALL have names!
Ethan loves to play hide-and-seek and can count to 8!

Here he is! Notice his new hair cut? I think it makes him look at least 3!


I took off work today, since Noah was going to be out of school for President's Day and we are all still in our pajamas and running wild! I did get the house cleaned and most of the laundry done!

Will post again soon!

2 comments:

The Noltes said...

Yo! Ethan and Noah~
See the great photo of your Mom and Dad up there on the first page of the blog? Their eyes are open and they look fabulous! Give it a try, boys! You can do it!
We are glad you are surviving the snow. Springtime in Tenn. is just weeks away, I am sure!
love, Susan

David and Trina Stark said...

We can't wait until spring either. This snow is getting really old. Can't wait to see you all again, hopefully soon :)