I promise! My camera has been acting up and with softball starting, we have been running crazy! A quick update of what we've been doing: kidney stone surgery. Again. This is the 3rd surgery in 18 months that Timmy has had and it is NO fun. The Easter Bunny thought that would be a great gift for Timmy on the ride home from Poppa and Nanna's Sunday afternoon. Timmy had surgery Monday and is recovering still.
Today I am 31. I cannot believe it. We are celebrating later with Poppa, Nanna, Laura and Wes.
I will post pics as soon as I get my camera to act right!
2 comments:
Happy, Happy Day to you, Cameron!
I am so sorry about Timmy's kidney stone problem! That is a lot of pain to endure.
Looking forward to some photos when you get the time :)
AAWWWW, Cameron!
This is too long to wait for photos! Ethan isn't in school now, is he?
Noah hasn't graduated, has he?
I am missing your blog.
Just call me to chat so I can keep up with the Burks!
love, Susan
Post a Comment