Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What's So Funny?


One might ask that when they see this picture. So, let me tell you! I took Ethan for his 1-year check-up Friday. The stats: Height-30 1/2 inches Weight: 20 pounds 13 oz. He also had slightly pink ears. So, Dr. David gave us a prescription for Omnicef. Now to the part of why he is laughing...this morning, Ethan was playing in the laundry room and pooped...scratched his bottom...and WIPED POOP ON THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!! How mega gross is that? So, at 8:00 this morning, I was scrubbing the walls...and that is what Ethan thinks is so funny.

3 comments:

The Dukes said...

CAMERON! Has he had Omnicef before? Just a warning- it can make poop turn maroon/purple/red. I'm serious. I hope it was brown poop you were scrubbing...

That's disgusting.

The Burks Bunch said...

I was going to put that in the blog...but thought I would spare the details. YES.......BRIGHT fire red poop................and YES...disgusting. Makes the used tissue sound good, huh?

The Noltes said...

You girls with your Poos and Pees!
I really don't miss those days! God bless you two!!
Thanks for the laughs this morning!
love, Henry and Ian's Gran