What are you thankful for? That is the question I have been asking Noah for the past several days-building up to Thanksgiving. Tonight, I have really been thinking about what all I am thankful for. I am posting several pictures of what we have been blessed with and am thankful for this past year. Our healthy children: one year ago, we did not know that Ethan's disorder would turn out to be "the mildest disorder" and "one that 'the team' is discussing whether or not any special diet should be considered." I am so thankful to being at home with my children more. I will be working one less day a week after the first of the year and am thankful for that. I am thankful for the birthdays, weddings, births of the twins, all of the good times that we have shared this year. I am thankful for what I know will be memories and good times in the years to come. But most of all, after bedtime prayers were said tonight, we asked Noah to tell us what he is most thankful for. His response was "God, Jesus, Mommy, Daddy, Ethan, Poppa, Nanna, Granny and Santa." In that order. And for that, I am truly thankful.
3 comments:
I'm sure Ethan would have added diva sunglasses if he could talk.
Most definitely!
Cameron,
You and your family are absolutely included over there on my comments on The Dukes' blog as one of my life blessings! And don't you forget!
love from Colorado!
Susan
Post a Comment