I can remember looking forward to the week end so Timmy and I could go on a nice date...the movies...some fun party...stay out really late and sleep in every Saturday morning. Now, our Friday nights consist of a slightly different experience. For example, tonight: pizza, playing with the family, boys to bed, movie night for mommy and daddy...
2 comments:
I LOVE this post! That Friday night is my idea of perfect. Does it really get any better than that? I don't think so.
That is a perfect Friday night for us~ even now! I can remember some 12, 13 or 14 year olds telling us how boring we were for enjoying that kind of Friday evening. I guess it was to that age child, but after doing that for 14 years, we were just used to it! Wish it were the Grandsons we had to play with on Friday evenings! We will have to settle for occasionally and cherish those times as well.
Post a Comment