Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bathtub Cleaning Gone Wild

I was really on the other night, cleaning, doing laundry, cleaning and so on! I asked Timmy to bring the bleach and the Cascade powder so I could clean the tub in our bathroom. Why Cascade you might ask? I was told a couple of years ago that if you fill your tub up with water, add bleach and powder diswashing detergent, and turn the jets on that it cleans the tub. It has worked very well every time I have done this. Approximately 15 minutes after I started the jets and went to Noah's bathroom to SCRUB, Timmy asked Noah and me to "come here for just a second!" I knew something was up...and here is what awaited me in the bathtub. It took Timmy and Noah 30 minutes and tons of buckets of water to get this cleaned out. Next time...not so much Cascade!

2 comments:

The Noltes said...

What a soapy mess!
I love to take Bubble Baths, but I think I will skip the Cascade scrub!
Susan

Anonymous said...

hahaha...this what our tub looks like when the girls want to take a bubble bath. Next time don't leave the jets on so long.lol

Missy