Check out this link: http://white-designs.com/classic. Look on the October 14 date and click on BURKS to see the boys latest pics.
These are new pics we had made of the boys for our local newspapers Thanksgiving Edition of the children from Chester County. Disregard the background...we were not told ahead of time that it would be anything other than a solid color, so the photographer is going to photoshop the background to a solid. Also...if you want to check out Noah's favorite cousin Trinity (Taylor is the oldest, Trinity is the youngest) click on the same page on October 14 and click GEARY.
3 comments:
I love those photos! Noah, Ethan, Taylor and Trinity are cuties!
Thanks for sending the link; isn't technology grand! Just a few years ago, I would have been waiting forever for Cameron or Liz to send me a photo!! Just kidding; not forever!
love from Colorado,
Susan
Thanks for publishing my kids out....lol..j/k
Missy
Love the pictures, too cute. Especially the one with Ethan laughing with his mouth wide open- that's one I would order!
Glad your photo shoot went better than ours...
Post a Comment