Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ethan's First Hair Cut






Now that Ethan is one, my hairdresser will finally cut his hair. For the past several months, I must admit that Ethan has been sporting a mullet (business in the front. party in the back). I knew it was really bad when Ethan's own Nanna asked if I was going to have it cut before David and Trina's wedding ceremony! Needless to say, as soon as he had his birthday, all the boys headed to Ms. Destiny's to have their hair cut. Ethan did very well...just a little squirming. Noah, however, hates to have his hair cut. We have to drag him in the chair and make him sit up. When it gets to the part where Ms. Destiny has to shave the back of his neck, it is over for us. Noah is very ticklish there and cannot sit still for her to do this. Enjoy the pics!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

not bad.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I love the pictures. Don't forget to email pictures to us so that we can print them.
Love,
Nanna

Angie said...

To cute!! His hair looks great. He is such a cute little thing...I can't believe he is 1 already!!!

David and Trina Stark said...

Oh, thank goodness...we were just talking today over how I was going to explain why my nephew had a mullet at the wedding...new 'do looks good!
BTW...what happened to those questions you were going to send us???
eponymous@ownmail.net


Love, Uncle David

The Noltes said...

Happy we got to meet Ethan and Noah last weekend!
That is a cute haircut, Ethan! You are a doll!
Noah was shy and didn't talk too much with us, but we were happy to see is adorable face! You, too, Cameron!
We missed Timmy!
love from Colorado,
Susan