This is our neighbor's front yard...and it is still raining...

Here is our side yard a couple hours ago...

Between our houses...road completely covered...

This is at the end of our driveway, on the side of the house (I cannot believe I am posting a pic in shorts, so disregard)...

And this is now...me in the road...this is right before I started running back to the front porch and my flip-flops got sucked off and I fell. Then Timmy said there was a snake and I screamed. He and Noah were doubled over with laughter...I was not happy.

I am SO glad I decided to stop at the grocery this morning while I was out! Yikes!
2 comments:
I cannot believe this!!
I am so glad you were not lost in some random underwater current! You do not live by a river, right?
Thanks for the photos, Cameron!
Post a Comment