Saturday, May 15, 2010

Baseball Shots!

Ethan, the dug-out help, cheesing during the game!
Noah waiting for his next big play...
Such a cute boy...sort of a big help in the dug out...

Noah looks so much like his Daddy with his baseball cap on!


Noah coming off the field...Coach Timmy is in the background looking HOT!!!
Noah 'hustling' off the field. I use the term 'hustle' loosely. Noah does NOT hustle. At all.

Noah posing with Ethan, the dugout help, before the big game. Aren't they so cute in their uniform/matching shirts!!!???
I am so proud of Noah this season! He is doing a good job learning how to play! And Timmy has really done a great job coaching and helping the boys out on the team!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Just found your blog thanks to FB. I'll add you to my blog list and check back often!!