This little boy was awesome at the hospital today! The nurse could not believe how good he was! He's been getting labwork done since he was 10 days old, so he is an old pro! She said she has teenagers that act worse! We will have results in a couple of weeks...

Timmy and I surprised this big boy today and showed up at his class room to help with 'centers.' We are going to try to do this every Tuesday! We had a great time and Noah loved it! The assistant principal told me this morning that Noah is the sweetest little boy she has seen!

We are very proud of both our boys! So many people love them and show them that every day! For that, I am so thankful!!
1 comment:
Well, we wish we were closer to your town because I know we would be bragging to you about your boys all the time, too! And not only that, but also bragging about Cameron and Timmy and how good they are about teaching their boys to be stand-up little men! We are proud of you all.
Post a Comment