Ethan actually chills out in his jumparoo while we play outside. He is usually very relaxed! His first tooth came through last week and he chews on everything! He especially loves our shoes! Totally gross, I know!


Here Ethan is chewing on Noah's shovel. Yes, I cleaned it first....

He is checking Noah out in the swimming pool...

I love how he sticks his tongue out all of the time! That is cute for the first year, you know!?

He is always laughing! He started eating sweet potatoes, green peas and he really loves his oatmeal and cereal with bananas! Can you believe he is almost 8 months? I cannot!!!!!
4 comments:
Ethan sure is getting big! Good photos, Cameron!
jmn
That baby Ethan looks like one happy, sweet baby boy! Next summer, he will be running around that pool chasing after Noah!
love, Susan
Wow, he is getting big. I took a picture of Ian just tonight with his tongue held between his lips just like that!
I can't believe he will be 8 months old. I love his personality. We are having fun this weekend.
Love, Nanna
Post a Comment