Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Noah's Shout Out to Ian and Henry!

Due to the popular demand from the Farthing Boys, Noah is singing another song. If you listen really closely, you might be able to make out Noah saying, "Hi Henry...Hi Ian" at the beginning. He chose to sing to Ian and Henry "Send the Light" another one of his favorites! Also, he is waiting for his Poppa and Nanna to email his mommy a picture of Henry and Ian so he can put it in a frame in his room. Enjoy!

p.s. Sarah, if you provide all travel arrangements, I will discount my fee for his services...any time you need him...

5 comments:

The Dukes said...

Hooray! The boys were all smiles watching their friend Noah on the internet this morning. They long to be able to string words together with his finesse. I keep telling them their day will come.

I could also e-mail you pictures, you know! It's not like I don't have many to choose from.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the song dedication to Henry and Ian! I think they are Founding Members of the Noah Fan Club! We are members, too!
Love from Colorado!

The Noltes said...

Is someone having a Birthday this week??!!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved the song. Noah now your Mommy needs to tell everyone that Nanna and Poppa brought you a picture of Ian and Henry (in frame) for your room.
Love, Nanna

sarah0247 said...

Tell Noah I am booking him for my wedding (IF...big IF).....he's SO there!!!! I absolutely LOVE his singing!!!! Give the boys kisses from me (Just a hug for Timmy). Love you and miss you!!!!