Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New baby...New pictures!





We are slowly getting adjusted to life with a 3-year old and a 1-week old. It is great! Noah is getting more used to having someone else share the spotlight. Two children are much harder than one! I am currently working on a 'schedule' that will balance time with both Noah and Ethan. I think it will work! Nanna is here for the week and Noah is loving it! Today they baked Halloween cookies. He even helped Nanna wash the dishes...and the entire kitchen! His favorite part is that she gets to sleep with him at night! Thanks for the posts and the thoughts! We appreciate it! ~Cameron~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cameron, he is so cute!! Timmy and Noah, too!! Give a big hug to Liz for me! I can not wait to hold that baby! I hope you can get some rest and that you are feeling well! Giving birth is a hard job!!
We are so proud of you!!
love, Don and Susan

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet! I can't wait to get my hands on him. Noah looks like the perfect big brother. Dad is not proud, is he?
Love you all,
Aunt Kim

The Dukes said...

It won't be long and you'll have your routine down. You'll be looking at those parents of single kids wondering what they do with all their free time!!! Great pictures, keep them coming!