Ethan Samuel Burks arrived on Otober 2nd at 9:35 a.m. He is so adorable! Currently, he only sleeps and eats, but his big brother Noah has enough energy for both of them, plus mommy and daddy! We are all doing great! Enjoy the pics...I will post more later! Love, Cameron
Congratulations my dear friends!! He is just precious and I love how his eyes are open and the look on Noah's face is just priceless. He's going to be a GREAT big brother. I'm so glad he's here and that everyone is well!!! Take care of yourselves. Love you guys.
We are so happy that everyone is healthy and happy in the Burks Bunch!! Ethan is blessed to be in a wonderful family! And that family is blessed with a new little love!! Life is good! love, Susan and Don
4 comments:
Congratulations my dear friends!! He is just precious and I love how his eyes are open and the look on Noah's face is just priceless. He's going to be a GREAT big brother. I'm so glad he's here and that everyone is well!!! Take care of yourselves. Love you guys.
Welcome to the world Esam!!! We are so happy you are here and we really hope we can meet you.
We are so happy that everyone is healthy and happy in the Burks Bunch!! Ethan is blessed to be in a wonderful family! And that family is blessed with a new little love!! Life is good!
love, Susan and Don
Congratulations!! He is precious! I bet Noah just eats him up! He is going to be a big help! I am glad to hear you are doing well. Take Care! Love ya
Post a Comment