Warning!!!!
Long Post to Follow!!!!!!!!
Noah had a great year in 4th grade at CCMS and Ethan had a great first year in kindergarten at East Chester Elementary School. I, again, am the president of PTO at East Chester and have now been apart of PTO for 5 years. I do think this will be my last year...we shall see...
Ethan had his first official field trip...
This is Ethan's best friend, Ethan, who's mom is one of my best friends...
Noah actually had a good school picture!
Noah was elected to be Vice-President in his class for 4-H (which he took VERY seriously and did a great job)!
Ethan had a great 6th birthday complete with his face in the cake!
We had a fun trip to the beach for fall break...
Noah took this pic from our balcony and won a ribbon in 4-H for it!
We had pumpking carving...
and the boys were a gangster and Batman!
We had a great Christmas. Complete with tacky sweater Christmas parties!
This sweet baby made his debut on New Years' Eve and Laura scared everyone half to death with a scare at delivery, but momma and baby are perfect!
As you can see, we have had a busy, busy time! And this is only a small part! Ethan started 1st grade and is in Mrs. Nancy's class. Noah had Mrs. Nancy for his 1st grade teacher and we absolutely love her! Noah started 5th grade and has Mrs. Cupples and Mrs. McManus. Mrs. Cupples' son played ball with Ethan and is actually one of his really good friends, so we are super excited that we are friends with the boys' teachers!
I started a new job in the same clinic where I work. I am now working in insurance billing and patient accounts. I absolutely LOVE it. I still work until 2:45 each day, no more than 28 hours a week, which allows me more time at home with the boys!
There are tons more things we are involved in and I will be posting much more. So prepare yourselves! Ha! Everyone in our family is doing great! We are blessed and looking foward to what 2015 has in store for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment