Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

We had a great time last night celebrating New Year's Eve with some of our family and friends! We all - Ethan included - stayed up until after midnight to ring in the new year!
Today we are having a very lazy day! Well, sort of. There's lots of playing...

some cooking (yes. This pic is from before Christmas. There will be no shots of us in pajamas cooking today :)).
Ethan even helps in his own way around the kitchen!
Happy New Years from the Burks!

My New Years' Resolutions:

  • Be closer to God and my family
  • Not worry about things I have no control over! Laugh more, worry less!
  • No nagging (we shall see about his one! hahaha)

Hope everyone has a blessed 2010!

1 comment:

The Noltes said...

I love your resolutions! I will have a go at those myself. Except the nagging and I don't do that, of course! ;>)

The photos are so fun for me! I really enjoy seeing your family, Cameron. We are so proud of you.

love, Susan