WARNING: THIS BLOG IS ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!
Things are busy around here...we will be leaving Tuesday morning at 7:00 and I have not one thing packed! I have, however, cleaned, completed laundry, had both trucks cleaned, INSIDE and out (even the inner-windows WOW)! What is it about when you go on vacation, having EVERYTHING spotless before you leave? I cannot imagine not having everything, down to the dishes in the dishwasher and the sheets on the bed, clean before going out of town for more than a couple of days!I found out a couple of days ago, that Noah knows his alphabet in sign-language! Any word you say to him, he can sign for you! It is amazing how much that child has learned, just since starting kindergarden! He can read small books, recognizes AND spells his colors...now if I can just get him to write his name correctly, we will be in great shape! I am constantly saying, "Big N, little o, little a, little h" because he loves writing his name in all caps!
Noah's treat every Friday, is a happy meal (yes, we are health nuts haha) if he receives all green smiley faces for the week! This marks month 2 of all green smileys! We are very proud of him!
Ethan learned how to fall on his head out of his crib this afternoon...I am strongly considering converting his bed, but dread the change!
Well, that is all for now! Oh! Happy Anniversary David and Trina (yesterday)!
No comments:
Post a Comment