Sunday, June 1, 2008

One Hot Mama!

Isn't my mom the hottest Nana, ever??!! She looks better and better every year! Even though David would say he is the favorite...especially now being the child having the twin baby GIRLS....it is the daughters (especially the oldest) that make Mother the happiest! Just look at her smile!!!!



6 comments:

The Noltes said...

We have known your Mama for 33 years and she has always been 'HOT'!!

She has the best smile ever and is the sweetest lady! I thought I was the favorite!! I guess maybe the favorite who lives in Centennial, CO and is married to Don!!

All of us who love her are the lucky ones!!
Susan

The Noltes said...

Nana a hottie? I (ahem) never noticed!

Love,

Don

The Dukes said...

I aspire to one day have hair as cool as hers. I am currently failing miserably...

The Dukes said...

P.S. Right answer up there, Dad!

The Noltes said...

How do you stay so Hot Liz??
You need to share your secrets with your old, dear friend!
You are a gracious and classy lady!
Tim is truly a lucky man.
Susan Q
Strawberry Lane

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.