Tonight we were amazed at the dinner table that Noah has---you guessed it----made up another song! I am not sure what the title is; however, I am sure that Noah enjoyed his spaghetti so much he wore it around on his face until bath. Oh and please note his introduction and conclusion. Nicely done!
4 comments:
I started playing this video and the Dukes both RAN over here to watch. I tried to go down and play the Esam video next and there was much protest, so back up to Noah I went. I proceeded to play it probably 10 times and these boys were enthralled. Please tell Noah he is a real country music star to Ian and Henry!
So when we're singing this around the house, is the line "have some worm" correct or am I not hearing that right?
The end of the song is the cutest song ending that ever was!
I do believe that "have some worm" is as close to what he is meaning to sing, as anything. He is going to be on Nashville Star! That is funny that the boys want to listen! I love that!!!!
aaahhh! so cute and what big eyes you have Noah!! So smart of him to have an intro and an ending to his song!
Post a Comment